Monday, October 24, 2005

My Little Girl Turns Two Today

After I went to have an early procedure to determine if my baby was OK and also what sex she would be, I went across the street to Sutton Place Gourmet for a sandwich before going back to work. Gladys Knight's "You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" was streaming through the gourmet fast paced clutter.

(She's one of three best things that ever happened to me.)




|

Cynicism is another word for reality

Email me, you derelict wastrel

Image hosting by Photobucket

  • I Got...
  • A Place in the Sun
  • Icarus Descending (More on Steve Almond's Salon Pi...
  • Like we needed any more proof Steve Almond is a Jerk
  • Bury My Heart...Under My Desk
  • Please Notice When You're Happy
  • The Fugue
  • Tina Brown Slut Redux
  • Today Haiku
  • Rainmakers and Therapy Scarves



  • Gargoyle Magazine
  • Paycock Press "Enhanced Gravity: More Fiction by Washington Area Women"(JUNE 2006!!!!)
  • Chattahoochee Review Winter 2002
  • Main Street Rag, Volume 7, Number 4, Winter 2003
  • Pangolin Papers Spring 2001


  • Gargoyle Magazine
  • Gorgeous Cape Cod Paintings
  • Mimi Smartypants
  • The New Yorker
  • ninjapoodles
  • Rabbit Blog
  • Reader of Depressing Books
  • Sexy Brussels Lady
  • Suburban Bliss
  • Thumbless Wonder
  • The Washington Post
  • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Wino
  • Weaker Vessel
  • Gingajoy
  • MOM101
  • Suburban Turmoil
  • The Wit Memo
  • - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+




    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics