Friday, April 14, 2006
SIX SIX SIX
I don't say no to pregnant ladies...Gingajoy tagged me and so here we go on the fascinating odyssey of SIX SIGN OF THE BEAST Things You Needed to Know About ME:
- I rode an elephant in India when I was seven. I was too scared to ride it the first day, so they brought it around the second day and I rode it. Undulating pachydermic rhythms!
- I drive barefoot. Well, mostly just the right foot, so I can feel the pedal better.
- I got married in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. My family was not able to come*, but all 52 Peace Corps volunteers I was stationed with came to the reception. We had a sit down dinner for 100, two live bands, and LOTS of vodka and champagne. The restaurant was named Smile.
- I don’t like any spread on my sandwiches. No mayonnaise, no mustard, no nothing.
- I’ve been to the Taj Mahal twice.
- I did something naughty on the hood of a pickup truck. I was not alone.
Waaaaaaaaaa, I don't know who to tag.......
I'll come back to that part...
*Not for any nefarious fractured family reasons, just logistics, etc.
Cynicism is another word for reality
Email me, you derelict wastrel
THINGS I LOVE THURSDAY (aka TILT)!
This is a Fun Game
Through the Porcelain Looking Glass
My Life as a Midwestern Industrial Town
Namaste Pop Tart
Lisa Bueller's EXCELLENT Day Off
An Eight Year Old's Worldview
The 1970's Diasporic Film Festival
Paycock Press "Enhanced Gravity: More Fiction by Washington Area Women"(JUNE 2006!!!!)
Chattahoochee Review Winter 2002
Main Street Rag, Volume 7, Number 4, Winter 2003
Pangolin Papers Spring 2001
Gorgeous Cape Cod Paintings
The New Yorker
Reader of Depressing Books
Sexy Brussels Lady
The Washington Post
I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Wino
The Wit Memo