Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Heart My Colleagues

Today’s going to be beastly. We’re in the labor and delivery segment of The Project, hence all my nausea and discomfort. Had to stop by Giant on the way in for rocket fuel (12 pack of Diet Coke with Splenda). And all of a sudden I felt remiss because, while I loathe aspects of my job, I LOVE my colleagues. I really, truly do. I work with two of the nicest men I’ve ever met and some of the saltiest, sassiest, smartest dames in town. The guy who is helping me came back today and he is really smart and sweet and nice too. He even asked a question about Nick's first day of camp! Think of that. So THAT is the good part, your Oprah moment for the day, and mine. On to the operating theatre. Pass me the laughing gas….

|

Cynicism is another word for reality

Email me, you derelict wastrel

Image hosting by Photobucket

  • The Meaning of Life
  • Downing Street Memo Redux
  • Take two toddlers and call me...
  • Whither Laudanum?
  • Existential Page Turner
  • The Young Turks
  • Downing Street Memo
  • Presidential and Musical Love Quandries
  • La Vida Loca
  • Zoo Story



  • Gargoyle Magazine
  • Paycock Press "Enhanced Gravity: More Fiction by Washington Area Women"(JUNE 2006!!!!)
  • Chattahoochee Review Winter 2002
  • Main Street Rag, Volume 7, Number 4, Winter 2003
  • Pangolin Papers Spring 2001


  • Gargoyle Magazine
  • Gorgeous Cape Cod Paintings
  • Mimi Smartypants
  • The New Yorker
  • ninjapoodles
  • Rabbit Blog
  • Reader of Depressing Books
  • Sexy Brussels Lady
  • Suburban Bliss
  • Thumbless Wonder
  • The Washington Post
  • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Wino
  • Weaker Vessel
  • Gingajoy
  • MOM101
  • Suburban Turmoil
  • The Wit Memo
  • - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+




    Designed by Troll Baby Graphics